- LibraryReads favorite books of 2017.
- The art of the gift basket from Apartment Therapy. YES. I love this idea for Christmas!
- I don’t know about you, but I was counting down the days until Mindhunter was released, and then immediately binged it. I’m REALLY excited because it has officially been renewed for another season! Thoughts on season one and more via Apartment Therapy.
- Crazy people always love to try to exert their control through censorship. A school district in Texas banned the amazing The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, via Book riot.
- Looking for a good lol? Check out Electric Literature’s 20 Authors I Don’t have to Read Because I’ve Dated Men for 16 Years.
- Five myths women have been sold about their bodies, via Everyday Feminism.
- The Women, Peace, and Security Index from Georgetown. This index measures women’s well-being. Canada is number 7, the US is number 22, and who’s number 1? Iceland.
Beth is the founder and editor of Fuelled by Fiction. She is a twenty-something east coast Canadian girl who loves writing about books and feminism.