Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and the Bookish!
- Basically anything else by John Green. I know that people really love him, and I get it. But I read A Fault In Our Stars and while I did like it, I didn’t feel compelled to read anything else by him. I didn’t love it. I might end up reading another of his books… but probably not.
- Fifty Shades of Grey. I am not interested in reading erotica. It’s just not for me. From what I’ve heard, Fifty Shades is, for the most part, about the kinky sex. It doesn’t have much plot to speak of–and that’s just not for me.
- A Game of Thrones. I know that everyone loves this series. And it does sound really good! But I’ve also heard that it can get pretty R-rated. That’s just not my jam.
- Anything else by Hemingway. I’ve read a few things by him. And you know what? They are depressing as heck. I’m an optimistic person! With faith! He is too much of a downer.
- Mara Dyer books 2 & 3. I read the first one, and really liked it… until the end. It got all supernatural or paranormal or whatever. I thought it was going to end up being about mental illness or something. I’m not really interested in the next two books.
I know that’s only five separate things, but it’s a least ten books in whole!
Beth is the founder and editor of Fuelled by Fiction. She is a twenty-something east coast Canadian girl who loves writing about books and feminism.