1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Definitely stand alones. There are some trilogies that I love (LOTR), but generally I don’t like the story dragging out. It packs more punch when it’s a stand alone (unless it’s LOTR).
2. Read only female or male authors?
Probably female authors. I’m really drawn to books with strong female leads and female authors tend to do that more/best.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
I don’t have a B&N nearby, but I definitely prefer shopping in physical book stores. I like to walk around and look at the books, pick them up, read the book jacket… Just touch them a lot lol.
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Probably movies. While they generally have to cut stuff out for movies, they at least don’t usually change things too much or add weird junk. I find with TV shows (unless it’s a mini series) they tend to change things up too much or drag things on. When they start to drag they can end up adding in stuff I don’t like to be able to keep it going.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books per week duh!
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Professional reviewer, I think. I prefer reading novels to writing them. When I do creative writing, I’m not big on sharing it!
7. Only read your top 20 favourite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
Easy. Always new ones. I’m not a big rereader.
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
Probably a librarian! I don’t much care for retail. If it was a hobby store and I didn’t much care about sales, then I would love to own a bookstore. But I hate hate hate working in retail.
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Well, my favourite genre is general fiction… So… I’ll go with just read fiction!
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
While I don’t have anything against ebooks, for me the pleasure is just not complete if I’m not flipping through the pages myself.
I feel like you’re probably supposed to “tag” other people in a book tag, but I don’t really know many other bloggers well enough yet! 😛 If you’re a blogger and you’ve done this tag, I’d love it if you linked it in the comments! If you are a blogger and you decide to do this tag now–again I’d love it if you linked it!
(Note: I’m not 100% sure who the creator of this tag is. I think it is a booktuber but I don’t know their link! Apologies)